Rodells have an extensive range of skills for Church Conservation Projects working with Architects and Clients to achieve the highest standard of repair and maintenance, in particular church conservation work which are demanded in this specialist field.
Specialist Building Maintenance
With regular, planned maintenance inspections Clients can save time and money when problems are identified and repaired early before serious issues occur.
We offer the following services:
- Detailed surveys to Spires and Towers
- All types of remedial works to Church and Historic Buildings
- Stonework and leadwork undertaken
- Weathervanes supplied, fitted and maintained
- Gilding works to vanes and clock faces
- Flag poles supplied, fitted and maintained
- Repair, treatment and protection of timber structures
- Installation of Rain Water Goods
- The inspection and maintenance of all types of Rain Water Goods
- Roof works inclusive of renewing and repairing leadwork
- Church Spire and Tower Rope Works
- Application of Smartwater – combating the theft of lead – www.smartwater.com
Restoration and Refurbishment
Rodells have extensive knowledge of restoration and refurbishment projects. With our skilled craftsmenship we take great pride in restoring historic buildings back to their former beauty.
We also extend our expertise to revitalise contemporary or commercial buildings.
For more information as to how we can help you conserve your church or historic buildings please Call us on 01727 841855