Industrial Rope Access
Rodells can offer a comprehensive service to carry out surveys and maintenance works to all types of structures using Industrial Rope Access techniques.
Rope Access provides a safe, practical and cost effective method for working on structures with high or difficult access. Using Rope Access Systems allows for fast access with minimal disturbance to a building and it’s occupants, therefore making rope access a preferred method of access for many difficult sites allowing a variety of tasks to be undertaken. Each project is carried out to the highest safety standards.
We also have extensive experience of working for the Railway Industry in respect of installing cabling and trays in Vent Shafts and other awkward areas using Rope Access techniques.
Rodells qualified and experienced staff with IRATA and CITB training carry out a wide range of disciplines.
We offer the following services:-
- Surveys to tall Buildings and Churches
- Erecting weather vanes and flagpoles
- Installation of Cables and Trays
- Installation of Lightning Conductor Tapes
- Eyebolt Installation and Testing
- High Level Rigging for Support Systems
- Bird Deterrent Netting and Systems
- High Level Decoration Work
- High Level Exterior Cleaning
- High Level Window Cleaning
- Guttering and Down Pipe Cleaning/Unblocking
- Roof Repairs
- Vegetation Removal
- Sign and Banner Erection
Please call 01727 841855