Rodells have been installing and maintaining Lightning Protection Systems since 1898 and can offer a comprehensive service to our customers. We have considerable experience in providing Lightning Conductor systems to Historic and Ecclesiastical buildings where aesthetic detail is of the utmost importance.
Our engineers are all CITB registered and trained and we contract works throughout the UK. We can undertake risk assessments to the BS EN 62305 together with providing fully detailed quotations. We also undertake high level installations that require specialist access.
We offer the following lightning protection system services:
- Design and installation on all types of new buildings at the planning stage
- Refurbishment and upgrading of existing systems including bonding of temporary scaffolds and cranes for duration of building works
- Annual Lightning protection testing and inspections
- Certification of all systems after testing
- Groundworks on installations where agreed
- Specialist earthing systems
- Electronic Surge Protection Equipment supplied to BS EN 62305
- Application of Smartwater – combating the theft of lightning protection tape – www.smartwater.com
Rodells have been a long standing member of ATLAS which is beneficial to the Company and it’s customers in demanding the high standards of service and health and safety it demands.
For more information about Lightning Conductor System, Lightning Protection, and annual Lightning Protection System Testing Call us on 01727 841855 or email email@example.com for down to earth prices!